So there’s no excuse not to have one. I was always convinced that there were only three types of orgasms: the clitoral orgasm, the vaginal orgasm (which I attributed to being the G-spot) and female ejaculation. Apparently, as I just found out after stumbling upon this article, I was wrong and there are actually… eleven?! Geez. Now I just feel like a novice in my own field. But let’s talk about them a little bit to see what all these “11 different orgasms” are really all about:
1. Of course… the Clitoral orgasm – which we all know about, so I won’t bore you all by talking about it.
2. Vaginal orgasm – which I also won’t bore you with.
3. G-Spot orgasm – As you probably all know, the mysterious G-spot is located 4-5 inches into your vagina on the front wall. The difference between this one and simply the vaginal orgasm apparently is that the vaginal orgasm can be achieved without purely G-Spot stimulation, but it will take longer.
4. Squirting Orgasm (Female Ejaculation) – This is an article on how to achieve this orgasm, in case you’re wondering.
5. A–Spot Orgasm (The Anterior Fornix Orgasm) – The A-spot orgasm can be stimulated by finding the “patch of sensitive tissue at the inner end of the vaginal tube between the cervix and the bladder, described technically as the ‘female degenerated prostate’”(source)
6. The Deep Spot Orgasm (The Posterior Fornix Orgasm) – This spot is much harder to reach because it’s just before the cervix, so many women will never really reach this area unless really trying. This orgasm can apparently be achieved with two fingers making the sort of “come here” motion.
7. The U-Spot Orgasm – The U spot is described as “a small patch of sensitive erectile tissue located just above and on either side of the urethral opening. It is absent just below the urethra, in the small area between the urethra and the vagina. “ (source)
8. The Breast Orgasm – orgasm from stimulation of the nipples.
9. The Oral Orgasm – Orgasm from sexual stimulation of the mouth (e.g. giving oral sex to a partner)
10. The Skin Orgasm – Orgasm from stimulation to the skin. For example, sensual massages.
11. The Mental Orgasm – The brain can do magical things. However, I don’t know about you guys, but I don’t think I’m masterful enough to achieve simply giving myself an orgasm with my mind. But hey, it did happen to me once in a dream. It was sort of like the female version of a wet dream… without the mess.
I’m a little skeptical about a few of these, mostly the oral orgasm and the skin orgasm, but now that I know that they apparently exist, they’re worth a shot. All of you have homework tonight and it’s to try these and let me know if they actually work!