It’s cold out, I know. We live in Canada, this is not something that happened overnight. My Facebook newsfeed is ridiculed with people complaining about the weather. You’ve been living here your entire life, you should know what to expect by now. On the bright side with snow comes a lot of new fun activities! I know you’re probably lying there bundled under a bunch of covers but get your ass up! Watching movies and ordering take out is fun but when you’re doing it every day it gets boring, expensive and makes you fat. So here is a list of 5 FUN winter activities to do this season!
- Go ice skating. Trust me, it’s a lot better than it sounds! Even if you’re only on the ice for 5 minutes, at least you tried! Plus, I guarantee that there is a big mug of hot chocolate waiting for you when you’re done.
- Snowboarding or skiing. This is pretty straightforward and is a must every winter. If you’re not particularly athletic, try going on the bunny hill or just riding up and down the lift could also be a lot of fun.
- Tobogganing. You loved this activity as a kid and I bet you’ll love it as an adult. Just imagine a group of you and your friends, a case of beer and a toboggan. That could either be disastrous or one of the best nights ever in the snow.
- Driving around with butt warmers on. This is probably the best part of winter, those heavenly seat warmers. Never has my ass felt so nice. I can literally sit in a car for hours; it’s almost like sitting by the fire on a cold night. Don’t believe me? Try it for yourself!
- Hot tub Jacuzzi outdoors. You can either do this by going to a spa and doing the circuit (sauna, cold shower, warm pool) or literally just sitting in a hot tub outside in freezing temperatures. Go in with a sexy partner and I guarantee a steamy time! 😉
So STOP complaining about the weather and go out and do something that you’ve never done before this winter. We’re lucky to live in a country that actually has four seasons so take advantage while you can!